Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Guess my age

Assalamualaikum

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



Can you guess my age? This picture was taken on the 30th IIUM Convocation. I was graduated that day along with my friend with Bachelor of Optometry (Hons). After graduation, we rarely see each other because we live so far from each other.

Most of my classmates open thier own optical shop. You can find everywhere from Pahang, Terengganu to Kelantan.

If in most of Pahang area, it is dominated with FS Optical Shop. There is one in Muadzam Shah belong to Kak Jannah; or known as Nurjannah Optometry.

In Kuala Terengganu area we have Sanadi Hadi Optometry, Ideen Optometry and Eyemolec Optometry . 

In Selangor area, there is one optical shop belongs to Watip while Mena and Syuk has four branches of optometry clinic called As Sakeenah Optometry covered most of Teluk Panglima Garang area.

While in Kelantan,  Jazli owns Evoview Optometist. The first branch is in Pasir Mas and the second one is in Kota Bharu.

All becoming tauke already. It is a long-term investment and can pass to anak-cucu you know haha.

We never had formal reunion involving everyone yet. It is difficult to gather everyone in one place due to distance limitations.

I miss to meet everyone but can watch them secretly through social media only. I did follow some of them, some of them I don’t know where they are. Haha. 

Whatever optometry field we choose, may success always be our friend. Good luck everyone and pray for me too. As I am adapting to the new environment. Haha. I think this is the transition of my life, being here and there in different places. 

Till we meet again! B


No comments:

Post a Comment