Friday, November 11, 2022

I am GLAD, I did it!

Assalamualaikum

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim



I just want to say that I am glad that I did it. It took me half of the year to think about it. At first I decided not to proceed with laser because I think I look better with it. 

Since I thought that I need to take care of it while sometime I think maybe in the future I might not have time for it. So, I decided to remove it for the better. 

Sometimes it is bleeding only for God-know why. It left scar and the shape is irregular and sometimes it gets itchy and swelling for no reason. 

After I made up my mind, I went to Dr Ko’s clinic and had it lasered. I am proud to say that Alhamdulillah, I am glad that I did it. 

I did not tell anyone about this except my sister because she went there first. If you have mole and it is disturbing you, gives out cancer-suspicious-symptoms, you should check with the doctor and remove it if it is bad for your health. Above is the picture taken one week post laser. I think the scar appearance is getting better and better. 

Even in Islam, it is not considered as changing the creations of Allah because it falls under the category of a cluster of ABNORMAL melanocytes. So don’t worry if you have plan to do so, just proceed. OK! 😉 B

No comments:

Post a Comment